24 February 2012

Steamed Chicken With Chinese Sausage



This is a very yummylicious dish for both adult and children. To me, it tastes a bit like " Lo Mai Kai " haha. And my little boy ate 2 plates of rice with this dish only for dinner. :D

Ingredients :


1 deboned chicken whole leg ( without skin ) - cut into small pieces
1 chinese sausage - cut into small pieces

Seasoning :

1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp ginger sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp white pepper
1 tbsp Shaoxing wine
1/2 tbsp cornflour

Method :



Mix chicken, chinese sausage and seasoning together till well combined.


Transfer chicken onto a deep plate.


Then, place into a preheated steamer and steam at high heat for 15 to 20 minutes.


Serve hot with steamed rice. :)


Recipe adapted from Hawker Secret Recipes Cookbook.



6 comments:

  1. I think if I steam this together with glutinous rice it will be rather like lo mai kai

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can also eat this "lo mai kai' alone myself! hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masterofboots : Good idea!! The ingredients used are almost the same ey..

    Lena : Really?? Me too, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's superbly delicious ! I made this today and had it for lunch and dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Li Ching, sorry for the late reply :) Glad u liked it so much, haha.

      Delete
  5. Hi Belly! I still go through your website and enjoy it so much. I want to make this but what is ginger sauce ? Anyway, please do blog again soon. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete