1 small bunch of mint leaves ( about 2 handfulls )
1 tsp julienned ginger
1/2 tsp minced garlic
3 eggs ( slightly beaten with a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper )
- Heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil in a non stick pan.
- Saute ginger till fragrant, then add in minced garlic.
- Toss in mint leaves and stir fry briefly.
- Dish out and add the mint leaves into the egg mixture.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp sesame oil in pan again and pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook till the bottom side is brown, then flip over for the other side to cook.
- Dish up and serve hot with rice.